"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
回憶起那些年的時光
Went to watch 那些年,我們一起追的女孩 a.k.a "You Are The Apple Of My Eye" Super sneaks with huiting and valencia!!All i have to said was....it was totally worth it! *thumbs up* ![]() (The date shown on the poster is for Taiwan i think) The trailer may look like it was a sad/romantic/bittersweet kind of movie. BUT NO. I mean yes, the movie fit those categories, but the main category was...COMEDY. I SWEAR IT WAS SUPER FUNNY. SO FUNNY THAT THERE WERE TEARS IN MY EYES. I really laugh throughout the whole movie okay. And the jokes were AWESOME. 九把刀 (author) really knows how to make the movie funny as hell. The audience were laughing too (Y) And for those who don't know, this movie is based on 九把刀's real life story!! He published the novel version quite some time ago. I think i borrowed the book from huiting when i'm in....sec 3 or 4. But i only finished 3/4 of it :( And before i forget, we saw two 帥哥 in the cinema. (Totally worth the $10 ticket price LOL) One of them was.....A HONGKONG CELEBRITY. A MIXED BLOOD SOMEMORE. SUPER HANDSOME I HAVE TO SPAZZ OKAY. (I very long never get so high about guys already LOL) Shall provide a photo for you to drool 8D ![]() He acted in 醉后決定愛上你, but i didn't watch it so.... :| His real name was Thomas Price or Tom Price (idk). We first saw him when we were waiting outside the cinema, and later he sat at the last row inside inside the cinema hall. Valencia and I purposely walk in and out just to see him HAHAHAHA. Ok the next handsome guy we saw was the emo guy sitting beside huiting. Our row got 4 seats, and at first we thought no one will be sitting beside us (1 seat left) but who knows, got one handsome guy sat. (惠婷,感謝我吧。讓你賺到了!!) Actually i didn't really saw his face properly. But his side view looks very handsome, especially after he wear his specs LOL. After the movie ended we tried to stalk him, but none of us remember his face HAHAHAHA. Ok shall end here. Everyone must go watch the movie!! it's really nicee!! Guys, especially, must go watch! Really remind you of the crazy times you had during your school life!! :D P.S. By the way, i was typing this post in my Photography class. Totally not listening to the tutor at all teehee. Labels: movie |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |