"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Project craze
Busy busy busy.
Didn't manage to go out at all because of all the deadlines that are choking me to death.
3 projects submission, 2 assignments, 2 presentations and 1 mock exam.
All in one week.
I don't even give a damn about tutorials anymore.
Next week will be the start of my first final exam paper.
And yet i still have classes and NDP.
Where's the one week study break?
Common test was not up to my expectation.
All i can depend on now is final exam.
I need rest in between. I'm not a robot that can work for straight 24 hours.
I need more time.
26 hours. 28 hours. 30 hours.

And i need a goal in life.
Without a goal, i'm all lost.
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.