"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Cook a curry day~
Yesterday was 'cook the curry' day!
Did your family cook curry too? I didn't know about this curry conflict thing that was happening recently, until my bro told me. See, this shows how no life i have been while mugging my ass off these few weeks. (Ok didn't really mug that much) So my brother told me and coincidentally, my mom was cooking curry fish (and crab)for dinner LOL! Just nice to celebrate curry day~ Curry is awesome okay. Delicacy. I felt the rage when i heard about the conflict :@ Anyway, 3 more days and my freedom is back!! Was really distracted during my revision :( Well that's not something new anyway LOL. All the best to poly peeps who are having final exam, and also to JC peeps who are having their prelims soon! :D |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |