"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
So you see.
I signed up to be a NDP motivator.
From May to Aug, every Saturday.
Time: Either 10am - 6pm or 12pm - 10pm.

So i was really desperate for cca points, and signed up for it.
But the training time is just.... *speechless*
Every of my Saturday will be burned.
My current face --> 囧
Now i'm not looking forward to Friday nights when i can sleep late and wake up late the next day /:

I hope they group me with at least someone i'm familiar/comfortable with.
If not i will just stone throughout the whole day and emo for all the sessions.
LOL.
Darn, i should have pulled yongkang into this thing, but then he have his singing lessons every Saturday right?!

我的天啊。我现在很后悔啊。囧

Common test starting next week!
I think NP have this fetish of putting our exams on Sat every time /:
I'm so not prepared for the tests, totally in holiday mood.
Gosh, someone wake me up.

P.S. Anyway i think its no use even if i joined the NDP thingy. By the time i graduate, i don't think i will get enough cca points to even get a bronze /: And my seniors are crazy okay, they get over 100 cca points after just 2 years /:
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.