"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Pressure = failure?
I think right...every time when i feel pressurized, i will always end up screwing up stufts.
Really.
Exams like that.
Today also like that.
Helped to take photos today for comifest.
Because i think they like put too high expectation on me (LOL).
So feel kinda pressurized (by myself) because i scared later the photos come out not good 8(
And in the end...the photos are really bad LOL.
1. Shaky hands = blur image
2. Wrong location = crap lighting (even though i choose the shoot location myself LOLOLOL /slaps self)
3. Dunno what angle to take from = all crap photos

OMMGGGG.
When i taking casually, the photos turn out alright.
When i want to do serious business, photos turn out like crap.
Sian la.
I scared they not happy with the photos, then i damn paiseh 8(

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.