"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Pray for Japan
I hope people are safe in Japan...
Massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake...Can't imagine it.
And the trigger of tsunami....

Pray for Japan.
Pray for the world.

I can't believe some people are even joking about such situation, or even making racism comments.
People, grow up.
This is the fucking time when everyone forget about their race, religion or what shit and get together to help the victims.
You wouldn't be joking if this happens to you and your country.
And people, stop talking about the 2012 world destruction.
Hope strengthens, fear kills.
Find this sentence familiar?
I strongly believe this can really be put into use at times like this.
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.