"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I'm posting this for val's sake LOL.
I'm sorry if my previous post lead to any misunderstanding or too-much-thinking.
Really...its nothing, thats why i didn't explain why i'm so happy yesterday night.
But if you really want to know, take a look at below.


Its very simple.
Don't think too much.
Don't think too much.
Don't think too much.
.
..
...
....
.....
......

It's just because Dasoku hold his live for 4 hours, and during that 4 hours, he sang for 2 hours straight.
LOL.
He hasn't sang in his live for ages, thats why when he sang yesterday night, i was so omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg HAPPINESSSSSSS.
AND HE SANG FOR STRAIGHT 2 HOURS.
AND HE LOOK SO HANDSOME YESTERDAY.
Wait, he is handsome. What am i even talking.
I don't care if he is turning 34 yrs old this year.
16 years difference isn't really....alot... anyway LOL.
I like old guys anyway lolololol
Wait, why am i even comparing his age to mine.
Ahh i don't even know what i am talking now.
But i think you get it, right.
Oh his birthday is next month <3
But during my exam period OTL

Anyway, i shall stop spamming about him.
Really, thats why i told you don't think too much LOL
I am easily satisfied :D:D:D

Wait, do you even know who Dasoku is LOL.
Its alright if you don't...i won't get mad really LOLOL.

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.