"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I'm tired
Ahhh not feeling well these few days ):Yesterday whole day no appetite, and i keep feel like vomiting + stomach damn weird. Yeah i know i always have the nausea feeling during secondary school, but i rarely have the feeling since i entered poly. Furthermore, no appetite me = definitely got problem. Then tonight...got headache and body just don't feel right. Must be because of the pringles and insufficient sleep LOL. My sleeping pattern damn weird. I slept at like 2am when i have to wake up at 7am the next day. Then i fall asleep at 11pm when i can wake up in the afternoon the next day. -________- Moving on. Got selected to go for the Microsoft partnership thing (?) But then don't feel like going -.- Don't have people i'm familiar with there, although got a few i know from other classes. But....not close. Then have to go through the awkward moment of meeting new people and doing self-intro. I'm not good with making friends...really -.- But the microsoft thing will be an advantage when i look for jobs next time. Ahhhhhh. Dilemma. And i just remembered....stupid NP still hasn't send me my photos for award ceremony. Failed efficiency. One month plus plus already lo! Gonna be super busy from now onwards. Need to rush projects + presentation till CNY. Then after CNY, have to mug for final exam. I'm gonna have such a "wonderful" CNY. NO LIFE OMG. And random. Do i look studious? I remembered a friend who saw me first time said i looked like some hard-working girl. Then those lecturers say i'm hard-working too, and one even asked me, "Are you aiming for A or AD?" -___-''' Really...if they know what i'm doing at home everyday... They definitely won't think so LOL. I'm just a normal student who do her tutorials -.-! Last thing. THREE CHEERS FOR KFC FOR COMING BACK. LOL. AND LONG-JOHN TOO. Labels: daily life |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |