"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HAPPY NEW YEAR \O/
Although i'm late...butHAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 Didn't went for countdown this year with the rest Spent the night watching Nico Nico Kouhaku live, Channel u's Golden Disk award and channel 8's countdown. Nico nico Kouhaku is super high during the encore when golden bomber performed. All the audience were jumping and all excited. Then the golden bomber drummer stripped LOL. Serious. He stripped till only boxer left LOLOL. And the boxer front wrote "2011" and behind was some japanese words (idk wat LOL). THE ATMOSPHERE WAS DAMN HIGH. AND I ZI-HIGH AT HOME ALSO ROFL. ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ You will never get to see such thing in SG/Korea/TW (¬_¬) So...i celebrated new year one hour earlier LOL, because japan time is one hour earlier than ours. Then after that went to eat dinner (Instant noodle OTL) Yes, dinner at 11.30pm, because Mom thought i went for celebration and didn't buy my dinner. Σ(゚Д゚|||) WHEN I TOLD FATHER THAT I'M GOING CWP FOR A WHILE ONLY BEFORE I LEFT THE HOUSE. And i dun want to miss any of the live so i starved till the end of the live -.- I THOUGHT I DIED, REALLY, BECAUSE I DIDN'T ATE BREAKFAST/LUNCH ALSO. After dinner went to watch channel 8 countdown, then after that watch the Golden disk award. Yup, so thats how i spent my new year countdown (゚ペ) Also, conclusion for 2010. 2010 is a super bloody bad year for me. So i really hope 2011 will turn out to be a great one. *cross finger* As for new year resolution...hmmm...i just want to be happy :D And random. Just now 我猜 damn funny. Haven't watch it ever since 宪哥 left. Should watch it from now onwards :D:D:D Last thing, Dasoku hold a live just now~ ☆☆ I feel so shiawase LOLOL. Labels: daily life, NND |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |