"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
End of the first suffering
Today is the last class for IdeaJumpstart \o/
Can you understand how happy i am~!
No more crappy and idiotic module, at least for now.
90% gonna get a C or B grade for it LOL, but kind of expected it.
I dun understand why Ngee Ann got IS module...it's a freaking module that only pulls down people's GPA -.-
Thanks to IS module last sem, i kiss goodbye with 4.0.
How great -.-
Anyway, now that it has ended~ Yay~ *twirls around and sprinkle flowers*

Oh and random.
Today, my friend in IJ class saw my laptop and said, "Wa. You very Japan."
LOL.
Thanks <3 I'm actually very happy with that compliment xDD

2nd random thing.
T-kun tweeted in chinese and english today <3
Hnnnnggh so sweet of him!
He must had a hard time squeezing out brain juice.
I can totally understand it, because everytime i try to form one japanese sentence, i had to use dictionary and translator.
OTL.

Chinese new year is coming.
Can't wait for the good food and ang bao! *A*

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.