"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
A cold Sunday afternoon
Wow, today's weather is awesome.
When i woke up, the sky look as if its still midnight .__.
And i went back to sleep again -.-
But anyway, for your info, i woke up in the morning.
Miracle.
LOL.

In a cold sunday afternoon, i am mugging and having diarrheal at the same time.
LOL.
I know the ham has problem, i just knew it!
Because the ham taste like egg tart.
WTF. LOL.
Then i told mom, and she took a bite.
But she said it taste fine...So i trust her and continue eating.
End result: Having diarrheal here.
Wait, when is my stomach so weak?!
But anyway, the main point is, i'm still left with tons of things to do.

1. MIEC report
2. MIEC tutorial
3. Bstat tutorial
4. Study for short report test on tues.

AHHHHH. LIKE NO TIME LIKE THAT.
And the funny thing is, on friday, when i look at my miec report, i thought it was awesome.
But when i look at it today, i think it looks so crap. Shit shit shit.
Urggghh, I don't want to care anymore -.-
&!@&%@*!^*@^!*%@^!*@^!(
It's just a few marks difference anyway.
But my motto is "One mark makes a difference"....AHHHH

Hopefully i can chiong everything within today.
And...i haven't upload yesterday's Anthony autograph session photos and videos .__.

Srress.stress.stress.
I MUST ENDURE ONE MORE MONTH.
THEN I CAN HAVE MY HOLIDAY IN PEACE.

And random...
"Seven days are long enough to fall in love"
Wait, i'm not talking about myself, don't think too much.
I just think this sentence sounds so incredibly beautiful.

Ok thats all.
Add oil everyone.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.