"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Bored. & tired
I'm so bored that i'm stalking everyone's blog .__. Even those that are not close.
I should be doing my reports now though....but English too cmi, and got demoralized .__.

Tumblr is such a big distraction.
I was laughing effing hard yesterday night, because one of my tumblr friend (who i dunno but share same interests <3) tried to prank me LOL.
But the funny thing is, she forgot to switch accounts at one point of time, and tada, got exposed.
Although i know who it is actually .__.
But still, very fun LOL.

And peiying, i seriously like your latest post.
LMAO.
"Someone's even cuter"...hiak hiak hiak.
We all know who that is XD
*winks to certain someone reading now*

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.