"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
NND LIVE!!! [EDITED]
OMGGGGGGGGG.I GOT INTO NICO NICO LIVE....FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE LOL. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I WAS OMGGGGG. AND IT'S AMU'S LIVE <3 HIS VOICEE IS CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEE. ![]() -Sorry for the caps...okay i shall settle down first- Yup, so i saw Amu's tweet on having a live now. But pffff i was studying so i didn't saw it....until...half an hour later -.- But the moment i saw it, i immediately try to get in LOL. But at first couldn't...too many people? -.- Then i keep refreshing every second...and.... I GOT IN. WOOOOHOOOOOOOO. But it lasted for around 5 minutes only after i joined in -.- But nevermind, god, Amu's voice is too cute (*´▽`*) -fangirl- And i tried to comment lol...but i scared i sound rude because i call him straight away by his name OTL. I hope he don't mind (T▽T) Anyway, tomorrow's the last paper woooots. And guess what, i'm still on chapter two only OMG. It's 10.46pm now -dies- And...today's econs paper is demoralizing (T▽T) I wanna go into Dasoku's live soon, i hope i can get in though. His live definitely had 7271583612931 number of people (T▽T) [EDITED @ 12.38AM] OMGGGG There's Ren's Live at 11.30pm! Double happiness tonight (≧∇≦)/ Had a hard time getting into the live at first, and i refreshed for min. 20 times before i got in -.- I'm suprized i only got kicked out like...one time out of the whole session! And its during the first few min only! 8D So Ren was promoting the 4x4 album which got Dasoku, michan, Clear and Ren in it. ![]() Oh in Nico Nico, the comments are flashed across the screen, unlike Youtube. Then Ren started to play the teasers for the videos! Woohoo~ AND SEE THIS. DASOKU! <3 SO SHUAIIIII~ <33 ![]() See the number of comments! XD Followed by Clear's teaser! ![]() Then, Michan's teaser! ![]() Michan really like his close-up view LOL! So shuai~~~ XD <33 Then Michan came online and start talking to Ren! ![]() So Ren and Michan started talking, then after awhile, Dasoku joined in! Yay! Although i got no idea what they are talking about, i can roughly know whats going on...thank goodness -.- So the whole session ended after one hour. Woohoo 2 lives in one night...shiok! Ok need to go sleep now, i'm still left with quite many things to study (T▽T) I think i will really die tmr, especially when NSS is like...my weakest subject? -.- And i'm here watching Nico Nico live.....-shot- Labels: NND |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |