"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
You hate me
Is it so damn fucking hard to print one paper?
First u go no ink.
I spent 30 min doing the bloody needle thingy but still can't get it through.
Then bro helped, and problem solved. Fine.
Next, you run out of paper.
Fine, i have bought a new stack.
Now, when i finally can print my lecture notes,
you go paper jamming like nobody's business.
Fuck.
You wasted my bloody precious one hour taking the paper out and putting the cover back and repeating the process for god knows how many times.
And i wasted like dunno how many pieces of paper.
I am environmental friendly okay, i don't like wasting paper.
And now it's midnight when i'm suppose to be sleeping peacefully, but i'm up printing the bloody shit, and you give me this kind of attitude.
Ya i sound dumb getting pissed off by my printer, but i'm really in a foul mood now.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.