"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
MY LOVE
Hurhurhur. I'm a happy girl now! (^_^)v
Finally bought my DSLR on Sunday, 28th Nov 2010, at approximately 7+pm with bro LOL.
Biiiiggg hole in my pocket and my heart is pain x100000.
But i will make sure everything's worth it!

So my first DSLR is Pentax K-x model.
Pentax? What's that? I'm sure most people never heard of it ):
But it's a goood stuft okay! (*´▽`*)
It's ranked no. 6 in Japan's most favourite DSLR model!
Yup so bought memory card, screen protector and a camera bag too.
Gosh, the camera bag cost bloody 50 bucks.
I'm sure i won't even buy a $50 bag for myself LOL.
But everything's gonna be good stufts for my pentax!
Okay a bit high here ( ̄ー ̄)

OMG I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SHOOTS. P.H.O.T.O.S.H.O.O.T.S.
But have to train alot, damn noob in photography -.-
EOY COSPLAY SHOOT. HERE I COME. HOHOHO. But the date sadly clashed with my exams, but i'm still going, since its like...at RP? DAMN NEAR HURHUR.

Ok have to get Sanyo Enelope battery charger and a dry cabinet, and probably tripod stand and external flash in the future......Okay this is an expensive hobby. I no money already ( ̄□ ̄;)

So here's some random shots taken at home.
By bro and me.


Say hi to pentax :D


Bro's cool watch.


Our dinner LOL.


Inuyasha and kagome keychains sitting on my desktop LOL.


Say hi to my darling.

Okay thats it. Have to go revise now, exams are in 2 weeks time! Okay not two weeks, is one week plus!

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.