"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
psychic detective yakumo
[ANIME THOUGHTS]

Yosh! Finally watch psychic detective yakumo.
I thought it would be super scary, but dunno why the anime is so NOT scary at all -.-
The original manga was...CREEPY. I remember closing my eyes while reading some parts...
Geez i hope the producer can make the anime atmosphere more scary, then it would be so much better.

And i got a shock at the different character design at first.
i was like "huh? Howcome everyone look so different O.O"
But after some google-ing, i found out the manga has two versions, the original one (the one i read) and a new one by different artist.
No wonder. The anime take after the new manga one.
I'm glad they make yakumo look so bishie *w* (LIKES) but i prefer the girl from original one.





So different LOL.
Anyway, his red eye is super cool~~

Now only if Yakumo can pose like Lelouch *w*

I'm so looking forward to fall's anime!!! Hurhurhur.

[/ANIME THOUGHTS]

Oh and tmr is the day!!
USS HERE I COME.
WEEEEES.
PLEASE DUN RAIN!

Labels: ,

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.