"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Phone calls
I just realized...i always pretend to not hear my phone ringing when someone calls me...
I won't press busy, because it sounds kind of rude...but i will just let it ring and ring until it stops LOL.
Aye...i absolutely don't like to pick up phone calls!
Unless it is from my family or close friends or job.
So if anyone complains about me not picking up, you know the reason why
ヽ(´ー`)┌
Of course there are times when i really didn't hear it ringing or was busy, but i will make a call back later on.

And random. I'm currently addicted to a game, so you won't see me around unless DS runs out of battery or i have finished playing the game.
Tokimeki 2nd story (≧∇≦)/
It's waaaay better than the first story! Although i kind of prefer the first male lead (´・ω・`)
Tokimeki 3rd story is out in Japan recently...but i guess i will have to wait 1-2 years for it to be translated into chinese by OtomeDream...
I need more games to be translated into chinese!!!
(* ̄m ̄)

P.S. I want a flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone flip phone!!!

Byes for now~~ ☆☆☆

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.