"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Otome games
Woots i'm finally able to play Starry☆Sky ~Spring~!
Got stucked at the chinese patch thing for like...one hour plus (* ̄m ̄)
Until i almost want to smash the computer and go crazy. No joke LOL.
But at least for now, everything is working perfectly~~☆☆
I thought StarrySky looks fun, and its quite a popular otome game out there.
But after i played it, i think....it's boring...( ̄ー ̄)
I mean...they just talk about everyday life in school...then just words and words and words. ENDLESS WORDS.
Well i guess that's what visual novel is.
But really, Tokimeki is really far more fun than StarrySky.
But StarrySky is on PC, so the graphics are...well of course awesome.
I think i'm in a otome game craze now.
Even had the urge to buy a PSP so that i can play hakuouki and more otome games~~☆
I want to extend my holidays (ToT)

Thats it for now. For people who don't know what an otome game is, go google it.
Ahhh yes i am a girl so of course i like playing this type of game ( ̄ー ̄)

Next on my list is Clover no Kuni no Alice.
Provided i finished both Tokimeki and StarrySky first.
I haven't even finish playing Tokimeki...Only got 2 characters' ending...and there are still...987654321 endings i have to get..... ( ̄□ ̄;)

I DON'T WANT SCHOOL TO START. URGGG.

Labels: ,

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.