"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Nice way to start the day
DAMN PISSED OFF NOW.
Got woke up by some unknown sexual harassment call.
Because i picked up the phone in the middle of sleep, i was blur throughout.
Dun even know who's the guy that was calling.
I thought it was some job interview thing so i went along with it.
First he ask how are you...bla bla all those stufts...then ask whether i got attend any parties/chalet before. (who the hell don't -.-)
Then ask how open are me and my friends.
Then keep on pressing for the details.
I try to skip topic, then he told me he had a friend organizing a party soon, and wanted to invite more girls and guys along.
Then he told me to guess what kind of party was it.
I said dunno cuz i don't really want to waste my time thinking.
Then he said lingerie party.
Wtf?
Then he ask whether we mind this kind of party?
So i play along and said dun mind.
Then he changed back to the "how-open-are-we" topic.
Then i said in the way we dressed and topics we talked (bluff one -.-)
He asked what topics...then i dunno what to say...so i said urm....
Then he suddenly said "sex and stufts?"
Then i said yes (cuz i want see his reaction)
THEN HE ASK ME TO DESCRIBE IN DETAILS FOR HIM REGARDING THAT TOPIC.
U JOKE OR WAT.
WTS. I NOT SOME PERVERT OKAY.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY TALKED FOR 7 MINUTES.
AND ITS LIKE SOME ENG ORAL EXAM.
@!%!%@!%@%!*@^!&@^!(^@(!^@(!
Then i hung up on him.
AND HE FREAKING CALLED BACK 5 TIMES.
WTFFFFF.
Of course i'm not so dumb to asnwer.

Is someone playing a prank on me or what? -__-
In early morning on children's day cum np results releasing day.
Thanks to it, i can't go back to sleep...
I only got 4 hours of sleep....now are you happy.
FREAKINH PISSED OFF NOW.
妈的。

AHHHHH I NEED PPL TO TALK TO. I WANT TO RANT.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.