"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
When the dead arises
Chiong-ed 9 episodes of Shiki in one night.
I feel like dying already -____-'''
Have to admit the fact that i'm old liao...
But anyway, the show was damn scary la....and i don't dare go bathe after watching.
I hate it when people's eyes are full black, no eyeball!
AHHHHH DAMN CREEPY CAN.
And the neck can be twisted...and....T______T
SO WHY AM I STILL WATCHING? AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!
URGGGGG.
Mama, i'm scared T___T
Will continue the next episode tmr...it's getting rather exciting....

Oh and tmr going out with huiting and yongkang :D
And and one more week till Tsutsumi's birthday <3

Learning point from Shiki: Do not invite people whom you are not close with to your house.

Labels: ,

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.