"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
THE END
[ANIME THOUGHTS]@^!%*@%!*^@(!&@* WTH ENDING IS THIS. EXPLAIN. SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME. It leaves me stunned for minutes! -__-''' AHHHHHHHHH. Firstly, my poor Claude died. Him without glasses...looks so oh my gawd smexy T.T Predicted he will die but...i still feel sad T.T And the "...'s shitsuji..." Whoose shitsuji? T.T Alois? Secondly, that bitch Hannah...sorry for scolding here, but i HATE her. And how dare she lay beside Claude and clinging to him?! GO DIE LA. Thirdly, Ciel turn into a demon?!?!?!?!?!? WTS IS THIS. I know someone did predicted this ending before, but...IT'S ILLOGICAL T.T GIVE ME BACK MY CUTE HUMAN CIEL. NOT GOTHIC DEMON CIEL. Lastly, Sebastian looks so His nicely prepared "bento" is gone again. And he get cursed for eternity. I feel like crying for him. AHHH DAMN. I HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS. WTS ENDING IS THIS. LEAVES MORE QUESTIONS THAN BEFORE. !^@!*@(!^@&%!@(*!&)@&!) Season II is way too twisted T.T I shall go back to manga. P.S In memory of Ciel Phantomhive who died at Aug. 26th, 1889 ...Aug 26th -___- [/ANIME THOUGHTS] Labels: anime |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |