"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Bad routine
For these past four days...i've been living a rotting life.
Stayed at home and didn't step out of house (unless i need to run errants)
And so damn unhealthy also...
1. Cup/instant noodles every lunch
2. Drink less than one cup of water everyday
3. Sleeping at 4am and waking up at 11-2pm...

OMFG.

And...i haven't even start looking for a job..(Y)!!!

I realized i'm not just impatient....i'm SUPER impatient.
Always color halfway then go do other stufts...or keep jumping from one part to another...and in the end...mess up the whole thing.
Or i do halfway then feel very irritated and just give up.
How the heck do people stay infront of their computer and color for straight 13 hours?!
I color for 4 hours already back ache and eyes pain...
And when reading novels..i just skip to the behind pages...
perseverance please!!!

ROARRRRRR.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.