"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
You are beautiful
My eyes are beautiful. LOL.
Because i have eyes, i get to look at the world, and most importantly, i can read manga and watch anime.
LOL. Okay this is soooo random X)
I'm just feeling a bit guilty nowadays.
Because i keep staying up until sooooo late, like 3-4 am... ;__;
Even though my eyes are already very tired, i'm still squinting my eyes to look at the computer screen ;___;
No wonder my vision are getting worse and worse.
I don't want it to go beyond 600 degress ToT
Okay nuff said about eyes X)

Hurhurhur i'm drawing again today.
Yesterday was Claude, now is Sebastian <3
I hope it turns out fine...really...i suck at drawing T__T
I look at some of the OMG-SO-PRETTY-WORKS ppl at DA, and i find out that they took an average of 3 years to be able to draw really well.
And i mean REALLYYYY WELLLL So pretty i want to die.
So i will practice for 3 years...lalala -___-'''
And hopefully i can improve bit by bit.

Okay time to sleep.
Will continue with Sebastian coloring tomorrow night <3
The hair is killing me again. God.
I suck at shading.

On a bright side, left two days before kuroshitsuji II ep 9 subbed is out~~~

P.S. I suddenly fall in love with this expression today --> X)

LOL.

Oh and....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUITING~~~~小猪 WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU LOL~~

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.