"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
When one gets bored...
I am going to Natsu Matsuri this coming Saturday, finally.
I remembered on 2008, i was so enthu on going.
Then i even almost buy a yukata just for that.
But in the end, i had a high fever that day...and couldn't make it.
I remembered i climbed out of my bed, and tried to go, but mom don't allowed.
Then i was feeling very sad.
Then yanshing msg me to 刺激 me...
And i forgot the reason why i didn't go during 2009...

So this year, i'm finally going (Y)
Provided i can get the tickets...

_______________________________________________________________________

Whenever i feel bored, i will search for blogs to read.
But...why like so few people update their blogs?
))))))):
People, please update your blog, because i will be reading! URGGG.

_______________________________________________________________________

I hope tomorrow i can finished revising for econs, then i can start doing past year papers.
Why does we have to memorize for singapore economy.
There's like 4 structured essay questions.
My brain can't take it.
I suddenly wonder how i memorize for social studies last time.
History is different story, because i like history.
Speaking of humanities, i still feel very sad for the fact that i get A2.
No, in fact i feel very sad for all the subjects i thought i can get A1 but turns out to be A2.
AHHHHHHHHH.
And random. I think people gets more stupid the older they grow.
Or at least it's true for me.
My brain is...decreasing its storage amount on its own.
AHHHHHHHHH.
And i should really sleep earlier so that i can wake up in the morning.
Or the whole morning will be wasted sleeping again.
And left one week plus only.
I still had 2 and half subjects left to revise.
I'm running out of time. I feel the stress now.
Mama, help.
But i'm still surfing net whenever i reached home.
&^(^)&%%*^(&(*%^%$^$#&%*

AHHHHHHHHH -.-

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.