"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Twitter
I created twitter with the only purpose of stalking following people, but i find myself tweeting more than facebook-ing -__- Facebook feels very...how to say...exposed? Can't find the right word to describe -__- I have too many unknown friends in facebook and posting on facebook is like declaring to whole world... Okay you get the story. But i didn't tell people that i had twitter so i have very pathetic number of followers. But i like, cuz this way i'm only tweeting to the people i'm close with. But after a long run, i feel as if i'm talking to myself -____- So P.S peeps, go create a twitter account. It's much better than facebook. Facebook is only a place for me to upload photos and get updates from friends. Gah.

It's 1.59am and i'm not sleeping. I wanted to sleep at 1.30am but i'm still so awake!
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.