"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Studies, my priority?
Managed to drag myself away from bed this morning to go to library and study!
5 hours of sleep ytd night...!^@!&@!*&z#
I do not know why i always stay up till 3/4am reading...manga...-.-
This is not a healthy lifestyle...
Saw Huiqi at library entrance LOL, she waited for yvonne while i go up first.
Val came at 11+am then we study.
Then lunch and back to study again.
Oh oh val and alicia went to amk to buy koi for us! Thanks girls <3
Then bla bla bla.
I studied only one and a half chapter for the whole day -.- How productive -.-
I have to increase my pace!
Then left at 4pm to go bugis with huiting.
Wanted to buy dress but didn't saw any that i like.
Then we so siian and went back home empty-handed.
And we saw cherie on the mrt! Such nice timing! Fated~~ LOL.
Spent so much on food & transport. God.
Why can't poly students be charged the same as jc ppl??
UNFAIR ))):

And god, please give me the mood to study.
I wasted like one week doing unproductive works T.T
I HAVE TO STUDY!! AHHHHHHH.

P.S Jolin's new album still hasn't come out &@^#&^@#(&!@)

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.