"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Sparkles
I've finally finished coloring for like...4 hours?? T__TSecond attempt to color in photoshop....first time was last year/2008 LOL. Used up all my energy and eye power. My eyes are dying after staring at the screen for 4 GOD DAMN HOURS. AND JUST THE HAIR PART TOOK ME 2 HOURS. I HATE HAIRS URGGG. But...i'm happy with the result :DDD Although i still screw up a bit, but not as bad as the first attempt...when i can't even show it to people LOL. I need more practice both on drawing and coloring. My head is at the very wrong and weird angle. My eyes are again not proportional. (eyes sure hate me) Hair is not soft enough. Mouth is weird. ...... -____-''' failed LOL. Only if i could draw like this: click here So pretty i want to die LOL. But anyway, here it is. The sketch version and colored version. Please do give suggestions on how i can improve ^^ ![]() I actually wanted to draw something dark for the background. But as i was playing with smudge tool...it somehow just turn into this. And it looks like sky with clouds LOL. So i just make it more fluffy like, with sparkles -__- But seriously, it SO DAMN NOT SUIT CLAUDE WHO IS LIKE SO EVIL LOLOLOL. If i'm photoshop-ing...that means i'm not studying -____- I think...i will really do badly for my final exams. Really no mood to study...despite forcing myself to study. If you have no mood, you can't concentrate. When you can't concentrate, nothing goes into your ear. When nothing goes into your ear, nothing goes into the brain. When nothing goes into your brain.... You get the story. Urgg. And i think i'm weird. As the exam date draws nearer and nearer, i become slacker and slacker. What's this. I was so motivated during the second week of holiday (when i first started studying). Oh my gawd. Gawd please let me have the mood to study. Only if i can transfer all my passion, concentration, blood and sweat from photoshop to studies -___- Anyway, today's Cherie's birthday! Stay chio and happy kays! :D Labels: anime, daily life |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |