"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
See the sunshine
The title was bullshit LOL.

I think i got cursed for Natsu Matsuri.
Today...since 8pm, i keep feel like vomiting.
Because of mocha latte? I doubt so.
Then i rushed home and KO on my bed straight away.
The felt slightly better and ate my dinner.
Then...the feeling came again.
Gah.
Then i went to rest again.
I wanted to study econs for the night...but totally unable to do so in such condition.
Then felt a bit better and started photoshop-ing out of nowhere.
Oh...Both my mom and dad got fever.
Cool right. I think i got affected as well.
So for tomorrow's natsu matsuri,
I shall see my body condition first.
Afterall i have to like camp there for 4 hours plus.
!^#^*@#*!&@#(!*)#!
Only if i have advanced tickets.
Gah.
Now i have headache and nausea.
AHHHHHH.

And i keep forgetting what i studied the previous day.
Like today memorize tomorrow will forget.
^%*^(&^&%*^&(&)*@*!(@&)!@

Okay i have to sleep now, nights peeps.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.