"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Nabari No Ou
Oh my god. Saw this picture on DA.http://lancha.deviantart.com/art/Nabari-no-Ou-Haunting-176163207?q=&qo= And i feel like crying ): I feel like crying whenever i think of those two. Miharu and yoite are just... I'm still upset at the fact that Miharu really did erased Yoite's existence... I know it's what Yoite wanted, but... URGGGGGG. Then Miharu keep having the feeling that he forgot someone important... but he just can't remember... All the memories those two shared just *poof* and disappeared. T.T I love that series really much. But i don't like the ending of the anime. It make Yoite look kind of like granny -__- I prefer manga, though the part when he's gone was...SO HEART WRENCHING. Oh i didn't go for Natsu Matsuri in the end. Blame on my laziness to queue for tickets and my body. I will study econs today. I must. Jiayous T.T Labels: anime, daily life |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |