"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
List
Some mental notes for myself:
1. Stop screaming whenever i read manga. STOP THE FANGIRLING!
2. Stop smiling/laughing like an idiot when i read novels in public.
3. Try to sleep before 1am.
4. STUDY PLEASE. I HAVE TO START STUDYING OR I WILL DIE IN FINAL EXAM.

I'm currently obsessed with the new manga i've found "Karneval". It's been a long time i have read something not shoujo and not *coughs*. URGG DAMN. I can't study like this -.- Gareki and Yogi <3 Okay stop fangirling! I have to focus on final exams...really T.T My interest in 3D guys is seriously dropping...-.- Yes there is something wrong with me. I got to wake up.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.