"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Let the fight begin
I really want to bang my head onto the wall.
Exams start on 1st sept, but i'm like...slacker than ever.
Totally in holiday mood.
I think...i need someone to tie me up so that i can study.
And i pray the internet can be down for these few days...then i can focus on revision
(°Д°)

Anyway, some videos to share...They are really great!

Inuyasha amv (Monochrome no kiss version)



Kuroshitsuji (colors of heart version)
See, colors of the heart can make any op become awesome. Blood+ rocks



kuroshitsuji amv (damn nice!)



P.S. I miss Alois DD: Evil claude shoo!

[EDIT]

I KEEP THINKING EXAM STARTS ON 1ST AND END ON 7TH. GOSH I WAS WRONG. IT STARTS AT 2ND AND ENDS ON 8TH!!! -___- AND I WOKE UP 15 MINUTES RIGHT BEFORE THE LECTURE STARTS TODAY. AHHHHHH. DIDN'T GO IN THE END. ZZZZZ.

Anyway, this makes me laugh like mad yesterday midnight (or this morning) X)

Click

Claude FTW!! EXPRESSIONLESS BUTLER. HAHAHA. Credits to Angelskully @ DA. I love her! X)

[/EDIT]

Labels: ,

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.