"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Happy birthday in advance
Yoohoo. I'm surprised that TT23 celebrated my birthday LOL.
Ok maybe not 100% suprised, because i smell something fishy ytd night in msn when enzo suddenly say hi and keep repeating my name LOL.
I'm smart HAHAHAHAHA. My sixth sense rocks

Anyway, went to meet them for lunch at 11.30am at Ourspace, when they suddenly took out a cake when i arrived.
Choco cake <3 My favourite HAHA.
I wonder how did they know my fav flavour, or just by luck? o.O
Sing birthday song then cut cake.
Sorry i really suck at cutting cake ORZ.
And Huiqi brought her DSLR <3
It's damn cool can.
I'm going to work hard during semestral break to earn a DSLR for my own!

After the celebration went to poa class and camwhore LOL.
First time trying jumpshots! Damn fun!
And again, i fail at jumping OTL.
I always jump the lowest....T_T
Had poa lesson then after that went to meet Alicia, val, yk at Ourspace games room to play board games!
Played Taboo and Jenga(or watever the spelling).
Hey clique, we shall play again next time kay! <3

Photos have been uploaded in faceboook (:

THANKS TT23 FOR THE CAKE AND CELEBRATION & MR TAN FOR THE DESSERT LOL (Y)


Credits to huiqi for the photos :D

P.S. I miss celebrating national day in RS ):
P.S.S Our class has really lots of scandals and gay couples HAHHAHAHHA

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.