"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
ANGELA'S LOVE DECLARATION TO VAL
Val saw my friend’s public love declaration compo on facebook and she said it was touching, so I shall write one for her! <3 Don’t cry hor! LOL -.-

Once upon a time…okay lame -.- I met this really cool girl called Valencia chan during secondary one. Although till now I still don’t remember how I first met her, maybe through Alicia? Or was it during orientation camp? Somehow we just clicked together and here we are, the awesome buddy one can have (: This friendship is coming to the 5th year, and I hope it can just go on…till we are old. No, val is already old, how? ): Oops. Okay don’t kill me -.- I still remember the times when our clique had recess together and we keep talking craps and gossiping. And all the jokes oh my god, I always laughed till stomach pain! And val, I will never forget all the funny actions you made. Even though it happened way long back in sec one, I can still remember! xD Oh and the actions you did during modern dance too! LOL. That time when you do the action and Yvonne didn’t follow. You look damn funny then! LOL. Don’t kill me please >< And I remember you always drink milo with me LOL. Milo <3 I know I have a default face that looks like I want to beat someone up, especially in the morning, but really, I’m not like that T.T Don’t get afraid of me~ T.T Oh my, I seriously missed the good old days ):

Oh and the time when we mugged together in RP. And the VIDEO we took. OH MY GOD. Damn embarrassing! LOL. We zi high-ing and doing all lame things! I think if I watch the videos now, I will still laugh out loud! And that time we went to wencong’s house, where we stand so long outside just to get in, and then wait for so long again just to leave -.-

I think I have stm, I can’t remember much, but trust me, all the memories are buried in my subconscious mind <3 Okay does this sound weird or illogical? -.- I’m bad with words ><

Even though we didn’t get into the same poly, you still always chat me up in msn <3 Sorry if I’m always not the one initiating the conversation, because I’m really a 被动 者 ): But whenever I feel bored and ask you to entertain me, you always made me laugh like crazy. Especially during midnights when I have to control my laughter or my whole family will wake up -.- Remember that time when you, Alicia and I chat in msn and we form the don’t know what new year group thingy. Sorry my stm brain forget the name -.- That time I really laugh like mad and suffered from stomach and jaw pain due to excessive laughter. You claimed you’re becoming more and more guai lan, and I think it’s true LOL, but you always made me laugh like an idiot. Oh ya how was your snowman key chain? Left one diamond only, poor thing ):

Oh and did I tell you this before? I always loved the cards you made. They are so pretty <3 And I can see from it that you really put in a lot of effort to decorate and write until so long! Sorry the Christmas card for you last year is still in my shelf, after like…going one year already? LOL. This love letter shall make up for it <3 Oh my god it’s 604 words already. I have never write such a long English compo in my sec life ever. Trust me. Val, you must be feeling very honored and touched right? xD

Hope we will stay in contact for the rest of the years, okay, I think we will <3 Love you lots Valencia dear dear~~ *pukes* LOL. Oh and I suddenly remember all your funny nicknames LOL. Ok if I write any longer, it will get to the second pg already -.- And again, I’m sorry if I ever made you angry for whatever reason ): And and I really cherish the times we spent together :D Best friend for life <3 Are you touched? Tears falling down? LOL. Oh my god, it goes to second page already! 731 words! Going 1k already! Yay~~ <33333 Must write me a looooong love letter hor! <3

Angela (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anyone who wan to participate in this love declaration event feel free to do so~~ JC Peeps do also! Train for GP LOL.
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.