"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
100th POST
Wow, my 100th post :DDDDIt should be a lot more but i deleted the old posts from years ago ): P.S Clique went for picnic cum my belated birthday celebration on Saturday! <3 Full clique!! Wow! Headed to Marina Barrage. My first time going there and my first time having picnic too. But yongkang had to leave for his music lesson DDD: Anyway, i really enjoyed myself. Although the weather was so freaking hot in the afternoon, and i'm dehydrating at a rapid speed, it was a really fun experience. Got to eat alot of sushi and sandwich with cheese and ham <3 Sorry guys i don't eat tuna -.- And i ate really lots of grapes too LOL. Get to see Alicia and yvonne eat the Wasabi+tuna sandwich LOL when they lost the game. Get to eat the ice cream that i've loved when i'm young with peiying. Lime ice cream with vanilla inside. Get to see huiting, cherie, alicia, yvonne, jonathan, valencia play kite LOL. And it's doraemon kite <3 Used to play kites when i'm really small in Malaysia. But it's always a failure LOL. My kite just don't like to fly high ): Get to play poker cards and uno with yanshing, peiying and alicia. Oh ya and in the evening, the weather was really good. The wind was awesome! My hair is flying like nobody's business. Seriously damn shiok. Yongkang joined us back. And at night, there was fireworks, due to the YOG Opening. Fireworks are just pretty :D And before we left, i get to see a cosplayer. She wasn't cosplaying though, just in casual wear. But i recognised her, and i know her name HAHAHAHA. Oops, i'm not stalker seriously. Then took a bus and then walk to lau pa sah. Get to eat carrot cake (black). Then walk to chinatown and took mrt home. Get to chat with the clique on mrt. LOL. The topic was NICE HAHAHAHA. But still, i don't know what is stage 4.2 -.- Okay that's it for the day. It was reaally great and i look forward to the next full clique outing again! P.S CLIQUE ROCKS (Y) Photos are all on facebook. I'm lazy to post them here >< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Anyway, i know it's very late, but still, i would like to thank all for your birthday wishes and presents (: Really appreciate them. I got a shock when i look at my facebook. My wall was flooded, didn't really expect it LOL. My presents for this year (: ![]() Got this really chio samurai sword from elder bro <3 Thanks a bunch! I think he got a shock when i replied that i wanted a japanese sword for my present LOL. This was the bride sword from the movie "Kill Bill". I didn't watch it before but i will someday. And yes, i'm gonna have fun role-playing myself LOLOLOL. ![]() OH YEAH FEVER SERIES <3 Thanks second bro for the present! Now i can have a full collection :DDD But sadly, dreamfever was supposed to arrive on the same day, since he ordered them at the same time. But it's still nowhere to be seen. Help don't tell me it got lost somewhere during the delivery T.T I will cry T.T I'm checking the letterbox everyday but it's not there! T.T Shadownfever is coming out next year january. I will be really really sad when the series end. This is by far, my number one favourite english series. ![]() Thanks jazreel for the bag! My old one was spoilt, so she get me a new one :DD Thanks so much! (Btw the donkey doesn't come with the bag LOL) ![]() The huge board that P.S Clique made. I got a shock HAHA. So sweet of them <3 I'm more shock that Yanshing actually draw until so nice LOLOLOL. So rare of him. I'm honored! And Alicia, what's up with Vlane's hair DDD: Really thanks clique for it. It was pretty! And all the photos sure bring back good old memories (: But the problem now is that, i don't know where to put LOL. I paste it on the wall using bluetack but it dropped down in the morning -.- ![]() ![]() Yay another present from clique (: LOL The piano lego is a challenge for me. Spent one hour plus doing it, and broke one fingernail too LOL. But i feel so satisfied and shiok after i completed it. Now i have a piano and violin on my shelf. U guys sure make me feel so musically inclined LOL. The vacuum cat was LOL. My mom said it's very suitable for me because my table is always dirty HAHAHA. And the one in the middle, i don't know what to call it -.- It plays music. Real cool. Thanks a bunch! <3 That's it for now. I'm still waiting for my dreamfever and JOLIN'S ALBUM FROM HUITING AND PEIYING LOLOL. The album just refused to come to SG )))): I'm like going to CD-Rama everyday to check it -.- Oh ya thanks a lot to grandma and uncle for the Angbao!! <3 And mom for sponsoring half of my camera <33 Thanks TT23, elder bro and dasao and P.S clique for the celebrations! <3 Thanks people, i'm a happy girl now :D P.S. Bro: Howcome this year your present so little? Me: Is it? Got meh? (Erm, when did i received many presents before? LOL -___-) Signing off... ![]() I would like to have this for my next birthday. LOLOLOL. JUST KIDDING xD Labels: daily life |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |