"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Yes, my lord
Okay the title is random, because i was suddenly thinking of kuroshitsuji -.-Currently at library with valencia~ I seriously have to do something about my self-control. I'm lacking it nowadays. I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF. I CAN'T RESIST TEMPTATION. Urrrggg -.- Ordered hot chocolate and crinkle fries, when i'm suppose to save money. And and i spent the whole of yesterday reading manga when i'm suppose to be doing project or revision. (YES WHOLE DAY! From 11am to 4AM MUAHAHAHAHA) OMG WHY AM I LIKE THIS! And i have been very forgetful lately... \(T__T)/ Random ranting. When doing project, i really don't like ppl submitting late. Abit late is alright, but if it's like one day or two days....it's just plain irritating. I can't do my part like this...Because the whole project will be dragged. Damn. Random. I wanna go Genting! Anyone want go? Okay i'm a very random person ORZ. Labels: daily life |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |