"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
It makes my day
I was spamming deviantart with kuroshitsuji stufts yesterday night because i was so in the mood for photoshop-ing.
And guess what one user commented on the banner i made for Sebastian:

It just makes my day! :D
I'm in cloud nine now LOL.

Anyway, our class finished business management presentation today.
Our first time wearing formal wear to school.
Everyone was so excited and camwhoring throughout LOL.
Had a total of more than 100 photos in my camera -.-
Most of them taken by my classmates OTL.
I will die editing them.
Shall post them on facebook when i have time :D

Seriously, our class really has a bunch of jokers and lamers ORZ.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.