"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Lazy me
I am VERY lag behind anime! D8<I have one whole week to watch but i don't feel like watching. What is this. I think i'm too indulge in books, speaking of books, why are good books so hard to find nowadays?! I've been visiting the library at least 3 times a week, but can't really find any that i'm interested in. Ok back to anime. 1. DRRR - lag behind by 5 episodes 2. Uraboku - lag behind by 5 episodes 3. Maid sama - lag behind by 9 (!!!) episodes 4. Hakuouki - lag behind by 6 episodes 5. Haven't start on 'Arakawa under the bridge' that bro recommend (11 episodes for the moment) 6. Haven't start on 'Code geass R2' which i said i will watch since last year -___- And my bro just put his hard disk on my table which contains the whole season in it. ...And my CG coloring for Strobe Edge is still halfway done only.... Not to mention the projects to do during the holiday...Haven't even started. ..And tomorrow going for interview for job with huiting...I NEED A JOB. I NEED MONEEEEH. ...And till today, i'm still regretting going to my course....Even though i tell myself for countless time i have to like it. AHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WAKE UP GIRL WAKE UP. Labels: daily life |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |