"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
i'm a happy girl
Woke up at 12pm today.
I had 3 weird dreams in the morning...and i could vaguely remember that one of them is about zombies.
I've been having zombies dreams often this year.
Weird.
I grabbed my "DarkFever" book and continue reading.
I had my lunch and continue reading.
I bathed and went to cwp to meet with huiting and ziling at 4pm for some chit-chat and gossips.
Went back home at 7+pm and continue reading.
Had dinner and watched tv with Mom and bro.
Bathed and continue reading at 10.30pm.

Oh my. Life's so great for today.
This is what we call bliss.

I received an email yesterday that kino is having 20% storewide discount.
*smirk* I'm gonna see the whole fever series on my shelf really soon.
Shall continue reading tomorrow, but i think i will slow down my speed, if not i will finish everything in a few days time. *shakes head*
Okay, i will do some CG coloring tomorrow.

P.S. I will only be on msn and facebook occasionally, so if you need to find me, msg me instead.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.