"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I'm free!
COMMON TEST IS OVER \o/
3 weeks of holiday OH YEAH.
I'm only happy when there's school holiday ^^

DSS, PBA, MAEC and POA tests are okay.
Not too good but not too bad.
Shall not elaborate since they are already over.
No use crying over spilled milk.

Dunno why i had a sudden urge to buy food for Mom.
So i went and bought fruit tarts and ferrero rocher (plus iweekly magazine), hoping that she will like them (:
Went to buy bro's parking coupon and then went to lib to borrow book.
I wanted to borrow this "Nobody heard me cry" that i saw in Times bookstore last sat, but woodlands lib don't have. Sad.
So as usual, i went over to the "MON" shelf to look at fever series.
(I dunno why i had this habit of going to that section everytime i borrow English novels)
Since i wanted to read some books during the holiday, but can't find one that i like, so i borrow darkfever and bloodfever AGAIN. YES THE 4TH TIME.
See? My love for fever series. The most awesome English novels i could ever find.
I'm waiting patiently for Shadowfever to come out, which is around fall or winter this year.
Seriously, i don't want it to come out so fast, because it's the last book in the series, which mean the series will be completed then.
NO MORE FEVER BOOK? OMG I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE IT.
But i wanted it to come out faster, since i really wanted to read it.
All the mysteries would be solved then!
Arggg...mixed feelings.

Okay i shall go and continue reading Darkfever!

EDITED: I swear i will buy the series one day. REALLY.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.