"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
worst sunday morning.
The tittle says it all (:
Woke up at around 7am i think, although i didn't really check the time.
Stomach was super duper pain.
I don't know what happened exactly.
Was it because of the pizza last night? Or the flower tea (LOL) i drank yesterday afternoon???
Rushed to the toilet and stucked inside for i-forgot-how-long.
Felt like vomiting but nothing comes out.
Stomach was so pain to the point i felt like i was going to faint any moment.
Went to the kitchen to get panadol, and my hand was trembling while i hold the pill.
oh my god.
I was so glad that my stomach feels better after like 10 minutes.
Then i went back to sleep, because i was really tired and literally left with no energy.
Slept until 1pm before i unwillingly gets up.

Going to Noble Place at evening to celebrate mothers' day (:
I'm not going to eat much this time...i don't want it to happen again.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.