"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
So near yet so far.
I've been procrastinating since evening till now.
I'm really worried about my future LOL.

Meeting project peeps at 8.30am tomorrow, when lesson actually starts at 11am.
我真乖. ( ̄~ ̄ )

Anyway, changed my blog layout just now.
I hope after finishing all my work, i still have time left to watch anime.
I haven't been watching for like... 3 days ):
I need to catch up on DURARARA!! seriously...or i will never have time to do so OTL.

Another thing, i got to save up on my pocket money from now on.
I want to get a DSLR by next year ):
I really want it!

Picture of the day:
credits to huiting (:

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.