"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
School again
My rotting-at-home-but-damm-lots-of-homework elearning week is coming to an end.
Sad. I just want to rot at home and do nothing.
I miss that life ):
Going back to school on monday, and 4 tests are waiting for me.
Monday-DSS presentation
Thursday-DSS test, PBA test
Friday-POA test
Saturday-Econs test (25% HOLY SHYT)

Why do i have to go back to school on Saturday for common test?? WEIRD.
I totally don't understand the latest chapter and i'm stuck at just the first question for tutorial.
I hope i can survive my econs test. *prays hard*

The good thing is, my 2 weeks holiday is coming after common test~
I'M SO GOING TO ROT AT HOME FOR THAT 2 WEEKS.

For some sort of reason, i'm already starting to countdown for poly graduation, which is like...another 2 and 10 months more LOL.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.