"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
The meaning?
I was watching DURARARA!! in the morning at ourspace, then a group of guys were pointing at my laptop from behind (i see glass reflection). LOL.
What's wrong with watching anime in school, or are they DURARARA!! fans? 8D

Almost finishing my part on BMGT presentation.
I really don't get it, what is the point of doing presentations every week?
Will we have time for tutorial questions and the actual project work?
Other classes are only having one group presenting each week.
Ours? Every group every week -_____-

LMS test tomorrow.
I'm nervous...first test in my poly life.
Another part that i don't understand.
Is there a need to have test on it?
Test on H3 lesson...oh my god -____-
Haven't read through the notes yet...
I will do so after posting this 8D
I will i will.

Anyway, photography class tomorrow! *Happy*

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.