"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Funny moments
During photography class, two seniors were talking to each other...about the girl's dress.Guy A: You cosplay? Girl B: No...This is lolita. Guy A: Cosplay lo. Girl B: NO! Lolita is fashion, not cosplay. Guy A: Cosplay la! Girl B: NO!! Let me conclude, lolita is NOT cosplay! 8D When i board 966 bus home, i think i didn't tab the ez-link card, or maybe i did...But i was listening to mp3, so i didn't hear the "teeee" sound. So i dunno if i did tab or not, thus i look at the bus driver. I look at the bus driver, the bus driver look at me. I look at the bus driver again, the bus driver look at me again. Then i walk away... -____________- Labels: daily life |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |