"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
All these little things...
I'm a damn blur sotong today.
Got lost for like....how many times? I lost count.
Whole afternoon was tiring.
The worst thing was...to reached there finally, but unable to get what i wanted.
One is out of stock, another has not arrive.
Grrrrrr.

But anyway, photography club makes my day :D
I love photography so much.
And finally, i'm one step closer to you...

Seniors are all nice and funny people (:
I saw B.E.G, miku(vocaloid) and vice-pres' ringtone is デュラララ!! OP.
How great can this be (:

I still have four animes i haven't watch for this week.
Kaichou, Hakuouki, Uraboku, DRRRR.
And i haven't draw my lovely Saitou yet.
I need more time D:

Anyway, photo of the day.
I killed my time in coffee bean @ ION :D

Labels: ,

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.