"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
There it goes again
Today was another solo shopping trip 8D
I don't know if i'm being weird but i like going shopping alone o___o
Well of course i like shopping with my friends, but sometimes i like to have time for my own self too.

First time going to Liangcourt's kinokuniya.
Took two buses to reach there from Ngee Ann (I'm suprised everything actually went smoothly)
I stepped into the shop and then start looking for the books i want.
After searching for like 1 hour, i still can't find -.-
So i just browse around the shop and i saw the Cosmode magazine.
The cover page was Hakuouki <3
The okita and saitou cosplayers WERE AWESOME. They looked as if they walked out from the game/anime! *nosebleed*

Then later i saw the Hakuouki illustration book, which i was so TEMPTED to buy.
I was having an internal struggle to whether i should buy or not.
But i managed to control myself, if not my pocket will have a hole for sure 8D
Finally i stepped out of the shop, first time that i didn't buy any stufts when there is 20% storewide discount, great huh.

Went back home after that, but i don't know which bus to take, so i take 54 to bishan and then took mrt home -.- If anyone know any buses i can take tell me kay (:

P.s There was this dollfie/gothic/lolita shop beside Kino. I wanted that dollfie so much ):

Labels: ,

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.