"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
oh my god
I just realised i got fatter. OTL.
In sec 3, my waist was 24->sec 4 26->now 27.
And my mom said my face got rounder.
But the problem is, i still look skinny.
WAT IS THIS???? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME?????
Can i get fatter in places that i want, not my waist or face.
HOLY.

I just got my tablet from bro.
BUT CAN'T USE IT ON BOTH MY LAPTOP AND PC.
WAT IS THIS AGAIN???

The horoscope said i will have good luck for this year,
but until now, it's only bad, worse, worst.
WAT IS THIS AGAIN x2???

My school is finally starting tomorrow, but i don't feel like going.
I should be sleeping at 11pm, to ensure i have at least 7 hrs of sleep.
But i'm still using computer now, and drinking milo <3
WAT IS THIS AGAIN x3?

P.S i keep spelling realised as realeased -.- GOD DAMN.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.