"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
YOOOOWOOOO
Yes, your eyes are not playing a trick on you.
For one reason or another, i'm here posting again.
well because i'm too bored at work and wanted to slack

I got a shock when i look at my latest post.
It has been almost a year since i posted.
It's a miracle that i still remember i had a blogmy url.

I like the beginning and the end of a month.
That's when i have work to do and i can keep myself busy.
It's the mid of the month that i have nothing to do, but you can't be doing nothing, or your superior will definitely scream at you.
It's really luck that i changed my seat to where i am now.
I can slack to the core rest more.
This seat is definitely better than my last one which is directly in front of the superior =w=

I have been addicted to Phantasy Star Zero (nds) lately.
Playing non-stop and trying to be higher level than my bro.
But the boss that i'm fighting now is pissing my off.
I didn't even have time to use my potion and i'm dead.
Nice try :D
How am i suppose to win like this. Gosh. HELP ME.

Labels: ,

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.