"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
pissed off
Yea, i'm pissed off by myself.Why is daily contact lens so hard to take out? It's much more easier to put in and definitely more comfortable than monthly one, but just so much harder to take out. I actually spent 15 minutes standing in front of the mirror trying to take out my right lens. The result? It left my right eye red throughout the night. My poor eyeball, gosh. I think i will only wear contact lens on big occassions, because i'm really bad with them D: Anyway, congrats to bro and da sao :D Get to eat "buddha jump over the wall" (LOL) for the first time in my life. And most likely for the last time too, because it's soooo expensive and just not my type of dish. |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |