"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
morning!
Good morning everyone!
~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪

I'm at work again.
I heard Lyn (superior) talking about the seating arrangement again.
Oh my, please, i really pray hard that i don't have to change my seat.
I'm loving my current seat.
I don't wan to change! *protest*
( ̄へ ̄)

I received my laptop flyer yesterday.
Thinking of getting a lenovo one.
Since my bro say it's not bad and quite cheap.
I'm getting excited about my new laptop!
( ´∀`)

Today is friday! Last day of work (for the week).
Tomorrow is my company's D&D, but i don't feel like going.
Temp staff going is weird
But i told her last week i will be attending.
How?
If i'm really attending, what to wear?
The theme is tropical. who the hell think of this
I might as well wear swim suit there ( ̄ー ̄)
WHAT TO WEAR? ARG.

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.